Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinet was uploaded at May 20, 2017 at 1:37 pm. It is posted in the Bathroom category. Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinet is tagged with Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinet, Bathroom, Mirror, Medicine, Cabinet..
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Mirrormir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
The post of Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinet have 7 pictures including Signature Hardware, Metropolitan Dual Stainless Steel Medicine Cabinets, Signature Hardware, Minimalist Mirrored Recessed Medicine Cabinets And White Broan Bathroom Medicine Cabinets And Modern Rectangle Bathroom Mirrors, H Single Door Mirrored Recessed Medicine Cabinet, Foremost Industries® Diplomat® Triview Medicine Cabinet In Oak - Ace Hardware, Furniture: Intriguing Corner Medicine Cabinet With Beveled Mirror And Cheap Bathroom Medicine Cabinets And Also. Following are the photos:
The surfaces were learning to be a lag involving the kitchen table and drawers in the kitchen called backsplash, has now become among the critical factors within the kitchen. Its profile not just provides as being a defensive wall from splashes of foodstuffs or gas, but also effective at being cosmetic components that improve the search of the kitchen.
Coating material must not just damage- resistant but additionally resistant to high humidity. This is because the films are often with pointed materials for example blades and water in contact. You'll be able to pick unnatural or organic content. For normal supplies it is possible to choose rock's kind that's as sturdy as pebble and granite. When it comes to present synthetic solid surface and ceramics.
There are many layer resources for tables and walls. Sadly, not everything is accordingly used for your kitchen. You have to be frugal in selecting a proper kitchen table and wall-coverings. That is due to the high-intensity useful of the Bathroom Mirror Medicine Cabinet. Besides the home can also be susceptible to water and stains. Notice the next before identifying the kitchen table right along with wall-coverings.