This post about Ceramic Tile Crown Molding was posted on May 14, 2017 at 3:15 am. It is posted on the Tile category. Ceramic Tile Crown Molding is tagged with Ceramic Tile Crown Molding, Ceramic, Tile, Crown, Molding..
Ceramicce•ram•ic (sə ram′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to products made from clay and similar materials, as pottery and brick, or to their manufacture: ceramic art.
- ceramic material.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Crowncrown (kroun),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various types of headgear worn by a monarch as a symbol of sovereignty, often made of precious metal and ornamented with valuable gems.
- a similar ornamental headgear worn by a person designated king or queen in a pageant, contest, etc.
- an ornamental wreath or circlet for the head, conferred by the ancients as a mark of victory, athletic or military distinction, etc.
- the distinction that comes from a great achievement.
- the power or dominion of a sovereign.
- (often cap.) the sovereign as head of the state, or the supreme governing power of a state under a monarchical government.
- any crownlike emblem or design, as in a heraldic crest.
- the top or highest part of anything, as of a hat or a mountain.
- the top of the head: Jack fell down and broke his crown.
- the part of a tooth that is covered by enamel. See diag. under tooth.
- an artificial substitute, as of gold or porcelain, for the crown of a tooth.
- the highest point of any construction of convex section or outline, as an arch, vault, deck, or road.
- the highest or most nearly perfect state of anything.
- an exalting or chief attribute.
- the acme or supreme source of honor, excellence, beauty, etc.
- something having the form of a crown, as the corona of a flower.
- the leaves and living branches of a tree.
- the point at which the root of a seed plant joins the stem.
- a circle of appendages on the throat of the corolla;
- the crest, as of a bird. See diag. under bird.
- a termination of a tower consisting of a lanternlike steeple supported entirely by a number of flying buttresses.
- any ornamental termination of a tower or turret.
- Also called button. [Horol.]a knurled knob for winding a watch.
- any of various coins bearing the figure of a crown or crowned head.
- a former silver coin of the United Kingdom, equal to five shillings: retained in circulation equal to 25 new pence after decimalization in 1971.
- the monetary unit of Denmark, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden: a krona or krone.
- the koruna of Czechoslovakia.
- a crimped metal bottle cap.
- See crown glass.
- [Cookery.]See crown roast.
- Also called bezel, top. the part of a cut gem above the girdle.
- a drill bit consisting of a metal matrix holding diamond chips.
- Also called head. the part of an anchor at which the arms join the shank. See diag. under anchor.
- a slight convexity given to a pulley supporting a flat belt in order to center the belt.
- a slight convexity given to the outer faces of the teeth of two gears so that they mesh toward their centers rather than at the ends.
- a size of printing paper, 15 × 20 in. (38 × 51 cm). Cf. double crown.
- swallow1 (def. 12).
- [Knots.]a knot made by interweaving the strands at the end of a rope, often made as the beginning of a back splice or as the first stage in tying a more elaborate knot.
- a crownpiece.
- to invest with a regal crown, or with regal dignity and power.
- to place a crown or garland upon the head of.
- to honor or reward;
invest with honor, dignity, etc.
- to be at the top or highest part of.
- to complete worthily;
bring to a successful or triumphant conclusion: The award crowned his career.
- to hit on the top of the head: She crowned her brother with a picture book.
- to give to (a construction) an upper surface of convex section or outline.
- to cap (a tooth) with a false crown.
- to change (a checker) into a king after having safely reached the last row.
- [Knots.]to form a crown on (the end of a rope).
- (of a baby in childbirth) to reach a stage in delivery where the largest diameter of the fetal head is emerging from the pelvic outlet.
Moldingmold•ing (mōl′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of molding.
- something molded.
- a strip of contoured wood or other material placed just below the juncture of a wall and a ceiling.
- [Archit., Furniture.]
- any of various long, narrow, ornamental surfaces that are either continuous or discontinuous, with uniform cross sections for the full length and a strikingly modeled profile that casts strong shadows: used on frames, tables, etc., and certain architectural members, as cornices, stringcourses, or bases.
- a strip of wood, stone, etc., having such a surface.
The blog post about Ceramic Tile Crown Molding have 10 photos it's including Crown Molding, Vermeere Ceramic Tile Molding - Crown Molding, Bathroom Design 4, Ceramic Crown Molding And Shampoo Shelves, The Matte White Ceramic Tile Is Running All Around The Bathroom And Through The Shower In A 3 X 6 Wainscoting With Diagonal 6 X 6 Above The Chair Rail In ., Nori Ceramic Collection. White Gloss Crown Molding, Thassos Marble Custom Fabricated Crown Molding #7, Meant To Be Easily Installed With Your Standard Ceramic Or Porcelain Tile. Continuous Crown Or Box Molding Can Run Along Your Back Shower Tile Wall To ., Complete Bathroom Schluter Systems Products, Part 5 Installing Cornice Molding Or Chair Rail - YouTube, Highland-park-crown-molding-dove-gray-1.jpg. Here are the pictures:
As one of the rooms to the houses within the Northwest on the homes in Ceramic Tile Crown Molding remains regarded contrary that needs to be there. Consistent with the culture of the nation that loves to socialize eachother between relatives this is really. Although a lot of modern houses that have a minimalist principle because of territory that is restricted but using the interior-design minimalist family area, a particular place to get sessions the folks closest to you personally also can look wonderful and elegant.
Employ non- bulkhead that is permanent. You can select any lightweight wood bulkhead being a barrier involving the livingroom to a different bedroom inside your home or drapes. That could satisfy a pretty purpose, while this has presented lovely arrangements to various types of bulkhead.
You're able to for the authorities submit the inside design of contemporary minimalist family area of course, because it is going to be deliver fulfillment, however, many persons choose to take action myself. Within this room you may also convey your taste buds in the same time to share with your guests. The family room can be seen as a representation of the type of household or operator as this really is where you could give a first impression to your visitors. Pursuing some inspiration not simply can make you into a Ceramic Tile Crown Molding search wonderful but in addition makes it appear classy.